Tthe following is a list of problems that have happened to students with other driving schools. So beware it does not happen.
- Student can’t pass drive test – fails many times.
- Instructor falls asleep while student is driving.
- Instructor does not teach anything, just lets student drive around.
- Instructor goes to shopping mall and leaves student in car for one hour.
- Student can’t understand the language the instructor is speaking.
- Both instructor and student skip lesson and play video games or go to go cart track.
- Wait 2 months to get first or second appointment.
- Other students in car – that means the driver will drive other student home wasting lesson, because a great deal of straight driving occurs.
- Taught incorrect methods and/or rules.
- Office or instructor calls up and cancels lesson more than once.
- Instructor does not show up for one or more lessons.
- Instructor collects all money on first lesson and never shows up again.
- Student paid $900 in driving lessons and still could not pass drive test, failed many times. Cost for each lesson was cheap, but overall they spend a great deal of money with no result (truly did not learn how to drive competently, nor able to pass drive test).
- Instructor taught only how to drive on DMV test routes but not really teach the skill in how to drive.
- Student does not learn new things each lesson or does not improve each lesson.
- Driving school had two prices for taking student to drive test. Standard price if student fails, if passed charged extra. Price really should be same.
Silicon Valley Driving School is the most established professional behind the wheel drivers training school in San Jose and beyond. All of our instructors have undergone the most extensive training program in the bay area, and have at least 10 years of experience. Let our experience help you achieve your dreams of being a safe driver.